Pretty irregular at bloggin, but at it anyway!!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

9 months n lookin forward...

As my office celebrates its maiden anniversary next week which coincides with the completion of 9 precious months of my life in this place i call work, I remember the day (my bday!!), when I called up my boss to check up on the status of my interview. I was told tht they cudnt offer me a packet I desired, but that I was just the person they were looking for...

What better gift could I ask for, than to land a job in a growing firm, with a great team and an even great mentor as a boss. As I look back to my first day at work here, and where I stand now, I must say, I've learnt a lot, both as a professional and as a person. How to analyse tenders & prepare bids, how to manage projects, how to estimate the cost & time involved in any activity...Loads more than I thought. Major contributions to achieving ISO 9001:2000, working for 3 days at a stretch to ensure completion of a job, late nights at work, picnics, squabbles, all in all, a complete experience.

There could never have been a better place, where you would be given the freedom or the opportunity to experiment to your desire's extent, find helping superiors, a place where everyone's working for the betterment of each other, for the growth of the organisation...Am glad to be part of this firm, n hope that it grows and serves the nation by providing quality service.


Wishing RTC many more anniversaries to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to know that u enjoyin there...wish u a great future ahead

Hangman